Thursday 15 September 2011

Just.worn: The Calm Before the Storm


This look for me equals the ultimate in laid back chic and comfort. Knowing I would be on my feet a lot during training I chose my Springcourts to literally give me that spring in my step. Teaming my Replay denim cut offs with a h&m black tee. Rocking my vintage gold aviators with my beautifully studded and completely bottomless bag. All I can say in this look is bring on the training!

I made my final trip up to Somerset House before Fashion Week goes live and it all kicks off. A last day of training to go over the final details. It was amazing to see how the courtyard had be transformed into the venue that hosts one of the worlds biggest fashion events. Teams of people had been working tirelessly behind the scenes preparing the exhibition spaces, the VIP lounges, the BFC catwalk tent, preparing everything down to the very last detail.

Fully briefed and issued with my uniform and cheeky goody bag, I only hope I can survive all the early mornings! (Although, just the mere thought of seeing all the best designers and the who's who of fashion provides more than enough incentive to brave my alarm clock for the next 6 days)!

P.s All will be revealed as to what I will be wearing for uniform soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment