Sunday 12 February 2012

Just.been: Italy

PISA
If you fly into Pisa you can't help going to see the wonder that is the Leaning Tower in the Piazza dei Miracoli.


FLORENCE

Florence is one of the most beautiful Italian Cities I have ever visited so far (although I think Venice is still winning). I'd thought I would post a couple of my favourite pictures from the trip along with a couple of cheeky shots of my favourite Italian cliché... Mopeds.  
Many Many Many Mopeds
View from the Top
Florence Duomo

I love this shot taken over one of the many bridges in Florence, even if I do say so myself. I especially love the pattern created by the clouds in the sky and how the direct sunlight creates a silhouette of the stunning architecture.


I saw so many beautiful things whilst on my travels around Florence. Beautiful architecture, renaissance paintings and sculptures, and not forgetting the many beautiful clothes from Prada, Dolce & Gabanna, Fendi and Armani. Plus I scouted out some brilliant vintage shops, proof to be posted very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment