Tuesday 21 February 2012

Just.watched: Marni at H&M Directed by Sofia Coppola


The new designer collaboration launches in less than a month on International Women's Day. I think this might be my favourite collection of all the H&M collaborations. I adore the Marni signature prints and patterns. This beautiful spring collection just has to find its way into my suitcase for me to take on my dream trip to Morocco. Incidentally, the commercial for the collection was filmed in Marrakech. It is absolutely stunning part of the world and I really do hope I make it there this summer!



Stills from the commercial featuring actress Imogen Poots wearing both clothes and accessories from the collection
Watch the video below created and directed by Golden Globe winner Sofia Coppola shot against the beautiful backdrop of Morocco and set to the sounds of Roxy Music.


Sofia Coppola with Consuelo Castiglioni, founder and creative director of Marni


1 comment:

  1. Its a brilliant collection, i was in Tenerife when it was released so i couldnt get anything :(

    ReplyDelete