Saturday 11 February 2012

Just.worn: Leopard Print


These beautiful snaps were taken in the warmth of my hotel room in Florence (so apologies for the interestingly patterned carpet and curtains), before I braved the cold night air in search of a Pizzeria and Cocktail bar. 




Right now I seem to love anything with back detailing, dipped hems, backless or cut out.





Unintentionally this outfit is a little shout out to my favourite store of the moment, Zara, what with my dipped hem skirt and backless tee both coming from there. Admittedly so is the bag, but priced at €3.95 hiding in amongst the Florence sale, I couldn't not buy it! Plus it goes so well with my new moonstone ring, which I bought from one of the many market stalls on my travels around the city. However wandering this beautiful city's streets wearing heels is not the best idea, as they are covered in what I like to call crazy paving, or to be more precise, cobblestones in a variety of shapes and sizes. I thought my leather platform wedges would best ensure I remained on my feet whilst out for the night and free from any injury. To wrap up this outfit (pardon the pun) I wrapped myself up in this beautiful red leopard print scarf, not only does it add a splash of vibrant colour, but keeps me warm when I decide that I want to eat ice cream in sub zero temperatures.

Just.worn: 
Cut Out Tee - Zara / Dipped Hem Skirt - Zara / Red Leopard Scarf - Ebay / Wedge Ankle Boots - Next / Metallic Envelope Clutch - Zara / Watch - DKNY

No comments:

Post a Comment