Sunday 26 February 2012

Just.worn: My Big Green Bag







I love love love my big green bag! If I ever need to fit all my life into one bag, this is the one, my 'Boxford' from Longchamp. The perfect one to take out empty when walking down Portobello Road. I wasn't quite on a mission to fill it entirely, but... who knows what you might find on the Portobello Road? (but more on that later)

It feels like spring is finally here and I so want to emerge from my winter hibernation, yet its still not quite warm enough to survive outside without a jacket. So for this time at least, I wore my cosy fur aviator jacket to fight back the last of winter (I hope). However in true spring style I did get round to starting some spring cleaning this week, even if it was only just to dig out some of my favourite vintage  and antique jewellery. I couldn't resist piling on the knuckle dusters and hanging my favourite ruby and amber necklaces round my neck! 

Just.worn:
Big Green Bag - Longchamp / Fur Trim Aviator Jacket - Topshop / Grey Tee - Forever 21 / Denim Cut offs - Levi's / Black Chelsea Boots - River Island / Red Scarf - Ebay / Amber and Ruby Necklaces - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment