Thursday 15 March 2012

Just.worn: White on White



Today was the warmest day of the year and I needed no excuse to cut up another pair of jeans into shorts! I'm loving all the white on white looks I'm seeing everywhere right now, and since seeing Chloe Sevigny teaming a pair of white cut offs with a Boy London tee, I had to rock my own version of her look! All be it with a big grey knitted jumper until it warmed up properly.

Just.worn
White Denim Cut offs - Wrangler (second hand) / White Tee - H&M / Grey Kitted Jumper - Limited Collection M&S / Belt - Vintage (mum's) / Boots - Topshop / Black Bag - Vintage (nan's)

3 comments:

  1. Love that shorts, so great!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a great Outfit! These shorts looks awesome and i love the boots!! The sweater goes perfectly with it!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be you! You are so god dam fashionable :-)

    ReplyDelete