Sunday 17 June 2012

Just.heard: H&M AND MARGIELA


Margiela, one of my favourite designers is set to collaborate with H&M later this year. I can see myself wanting to own all of it, even if I have to que up all night, as this will be one H&M collaboration I will not be wanting to miss!
The collection will be available mid November (simply not soon enough)!

We are very happy to present MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA pieces with H&M, offering a new interpretation of our vision. The democracy of our fashion has always been at the centre of our creativity, and the collaboration with H&M allows us to push this instinct further. We will bring together the contrasting universes of the two houses in ways that will surprise all.” MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

Here's a small glimpse into Maison Martin Margiela...







No comments:

Post a Comment