Sunday 24 June 2012

Just.worn: Chilled Summers Eve





 The sun has come back a little bit this weekend, which can mean only one thing... BBQ time! Plus the first outing of my beautiful new wedges, (although sorry for the such poor picture quality, the sun was shining a bit bright). 
So in between eating burgers and drinking cider, I managed to get a few photos of what I was wearing today. Me in one of my favourite combos, rolled up skinny jeans and a plain tee, topped up with with a nice warm furry gillet. I kept the rest this outfit simple with just a few pieces of vintage jewellery, but not forgetting the most important accessory... a bottle of cider (not cidre)!

Just.worn
Fur & Leather waistcoat - Vintage / Black Tee - H&M / Black Jeans - Primark / Snakeskin Wedges - Office / Belt - Vintage (mum's) / Gold Aviators - Vintage / Silver & Black Arty Ring - Ebay / Turquoise Ring - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment