Wednesday 13 June 2012

Just.worn: Sunshine & Showers


Greetings from the slightly sunny, but mostly wet English Riviera.

I totally made the most of the weather this morning and caught as many rays as I could whilst I was out and about, but it was short lived. Soon the blue sky faded and the grey clouds could only mean one thing… rain! So as much as I was trying to have a break and enjoy my holiday, sat inside watching the rain hit the window can be rather boring to say the least, if not expected of a British summer holiday!

So here’s a little blog post of the beautiful Torquay harbor/the sandy beaches of Devon in the sunshine while it lasted, and me in a rather reflective pair of mirrored aviators. 






Just.worn
Mirrored Aviators - Primark / Blue Jeans - Topshop / Tee - French Connection / Black jumper - Cheap Monday / Trainers - Converse / Studded Bag - Jones Bootmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment