Saturday 15 September 2012

Just.beauty: A Case of Vanity


Top 5: Clarins Beauty Flash Balm & Foot Beauty Treatment Cream / Essie Nail Polish in Lacquered Up / The Body Shop Natrulift Refreshing Eye Roll-on / Lush A Million Kisses Lip Tint

These are my current top 5 beauty products, and I could pretty much survive with just these every day. Clarins flash balm is the ultimate beauty cream, its all I need in the mornings instantly moisturising and refreshing, my skin is left super soft and positively glowing. Its also great to use in the evenings to give my skin a boost before I go out, which I often use with The Body Shops eye roll-on to help hydrate and brighten my tired eyes. Long days at work on my feet leave them needing a little pampering and Clarins  treatment cream completely soothes my tired feet after a long day. Finally I'm a little in love with all things red at the moment and Essie's nail polish is that perfect bright red you can imagine movie starlets wearing in the 1940s teamed with matching red lips, Lush's lip tint is not only the most vibrant red but moisturises lips to make them kissably soft (not to mention totally edible)!

Although I could probably survive on just the above, I do like to treat my skin well with a few other products that I fit nicely into my daily beauty regime.


I love The Body Shops Nutriganics range as it is certified organic, its full of lovely natural ingredients that help smooth and refresh your skin. My two favourite products from the range are the cleansing gel and miracle product Drops of Youth, designed to enhance, smooth and moisturise to leave skin looking fresher and healthier. All you need is a couple of drops every day under your moisturiser. I am a believer that you should cleanse, tone and moisturise and so I also use The Body Shops calming Aloe toner followed by Origins Perfect World moisturising cream, its perfect for day and night, not to mention that the white tea in it makes it smell amazing!


Finally my favourite makeup essentials that I cannot be without. The Body Shops All-in-one concealer stick, perfect for disguising blemishes and using under eyes and under the brow bone to brighten up your eyes. Clinque's high impact mascara is their best seller and my all time favourite mascara, it creates super voluminous luscious lashes. My new discovery is Chanel's nude coloured khol pencil, perfect for lining the lower lid which has a widening and brightening effect on the eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment