Wednesday 3 October 2012

Just.bought: Camouflage Jumper @ The Lock In


So Churchill Square held a student lock in tonight and I thought it would be a shame not to take up the shops on their offers of 20% student discount, so found myself amongst the chaos trying to scout out a bargain. I managed to grab this amazing camouflage jumper in Topshop just before I entered the madness inside the shopping centre. Absolutely love the stud detailing on the shoulders, not to mention its perfectly soft, cosy and warm, think I might be living in this until next spring (and I know it's only just autumn, but it's just so cold right now)!



Urban Outfitters were rocking the night with music with an in-house Dj, but just look at the destruction left behind by all those ravers... no, wait.... shoppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment